numpy.inner(arr1, arr2): Computes the inner product of two arrays.
Parameters : arr1, arr2 : array to be evaluated. Return: Inner product of the two arrays.
Code #1 :
inner Product of scalar values : 20 inner Product : (-7+22j)
Code #2 : As normal matrix multiplication
inner Product : [[18 13] [34 37]] inner Product : [[18 34] [13 37]]
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- try and except in Python
- chr() in Python
- Any & All in Python
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.