BOLD Technology Systems Pvt Ltd Interview Experience
Bold(Formerly known as LiveCareer) is a product company. HR connected over LinkedIn regarding the opportunity. The process started the next day only.
There were 3 Rounds :
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(With Team Lead): Started at 1 PM to 2 PM. She was very humble and nice.
- Brief Introduction.
- Regarding the projects.
- Two programming questions – one on the array, one on string, live coding
- JS basic concepts – closures, scope, overloading, callbacks, async and defer, var vs const vs let, code samples on var, const and let, code sample on closures
- Java – Interface, abstraction, static methods, singleton, marker interface
After that got the call from HR that I have cleared Round 1. Next round will be on 3:30 PM.
- Interviewer joined on Google meets and gave sample snippet of Overloading, asked multiple questions on that, then sample snippets for outputs on closures, then on call backs, it lasted for 30 mins
- Then got the call from HR that Interviewer gave the positive feedback, we will be moving to next round, which started at 5 PM with Director.
Round 3(With Director): He started with the introduction, about the company then he gave 2 code sample on async and wait and asked for outputs, after that he gave two pattern printing question.
- Print Diamond with odd stars.
Then HR called back that I have got positive feedback from the Interviewer, we will let you know the outcomes soon.
Two days later I got the Offer Letter.
It was really a nice experience and many thanks to HR, she was really nice and humble. She was always available to answer the query.