Round 1: 3 coding questions and MCQ. There was a pool of questions and everyone got a different set of questions.
Given a number represented in binary as a string( length <=100). Return 1 if divisible by 6 else return 0.
For question 1, if the last bit is 0, the number is divisible by 2, if the number of non-zero bits in even positions – number of bits in odd positions is a multiple of 3, the number is a multiple of 3.
Based on the min-heap similar to the below question.
Given a racket with horizontal and vertical string, each string is a cylinder with radius R. There is a gap of length G between neighborhood strings. A fly is a sphere of radius r and some more constraints were given like thickness of racket etc, What is the probability of hitting the fly with the racket?
Hitting a fly with a tennis racquet.
I was able to do the first two questions completely and 70-80 % MCQ correct, shortlisted for round 2.
Round 2 (Technical 1.5 Hour): This round was held through Zoom Call, I was told to share my screen and code in whatever platform I was comfortable with. Basic introduction and question related to my resume.
The interviewer then asked me some coding questions:
- Find the element that appears once in an array where every other element appears twice
- The third-smallest element in an array.
- Linked List Traversal to reach a particular node.
- The nth element from the end of the linked list.
I was able to code all of them successfully, the interviewer ran some of his test cases too. He then asked me some theoretical question based on DS & OS like:
- Advantage of linked list over an array.
- Copy & Paste or Cut & Paste, which one is faster, and why. (Memory Management-OS).
He was satisfied with my answers. He then proceeded with 2 puzzles which I was able to answer with a little hint:
The interviewer was very generous and helping, he gave me direction where I was getting stuck, he then told me to take a short break, and then they will proceed with the next round immediately.
Round 3 (Managerial 30-45 Minutes): This round was taken by a different panel, with no introduction, straight to the question. He asked me to write the GCD code, he told me to not compile it and categorize the bugs in different classes, like logical, compilation, and runtime bugs, on my own. This was followed by some non-technical questions like, why Netapp, strengths & weakness, what technologies you have worked on previously, etc. Lastly, he asked me if I had any questions for him. With that, this round came to an end.
The interviewer was a little stricter than the previous one, I was not hoping to proceed for further rounds, but luckily I got a call for an HR round some days later.
Round 4 (HR 20-25 Minutes): This round was the most chilled one. They asked me few questions like any prior experience as a team, Why should we hire you, what do you expect from Netapp, what do you know about Netapp, what was your experience of the previous rounds, etc. Lastly, the interviewer told me they will contact the TPO Cell about the result.
I would like to thank GeeksforGeeks for the continuous help throughout this journey.
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual process
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience (Off-Campus Internship drive 2020)
- Honeywell Interview Experience for Internship | On-campus 2020 drive
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Coviam Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive-2020
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | Virtual On-campus 2020
- Cisco Interview Experience | Virtual Hiring(On-Campus for Internship 2020-21)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Internship | On Campus (Virtual) August 2020
- Cisco Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Hiring for Internship 2020-21
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | 2020 Internship ( Virtual - On campus )
- Mastercard Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus (Virtual) October 2020
- Optum(UHG) Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus 2020(Virtual)
- Virtusa Interview Experience | Campus Drive 2021 (Virtual)
- NetApp Interview Experience
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Campus drive for summer internship 2021 - IIT(BHU)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.