I interviewed for ChaiPoint in March 2019. The students were screened based on resume/bio-datas before appearing for technical interviews. 19 out of 75 applicants were screened for the first round.
Round 1: It was a technical round based on Linked Lists. The interviewer asked me some basics and then asked me to write the following codes:
- Traversing a LL in zigzag order.
- Reversing a LL.
Round 2: It was a technical round based on concepts of OOPS, Arrays, Linked Lists and SQL.
I was asked to code the following problem:
Given an array, for instance, [8, 8, 9] or [9, 9, 9], I was supposed to output the next number, like [8, 9, 0] or [1, 0, 0, 0] in this case.
I was also asked puzzles in this round. One of them was identifying a coin from 4 piles of coins that weighed less than all others given all other coins weighed the same. I was asked the least number of comparisons I would need to do this.
Round 3: It was the final technical round with tech head and a problem was given to code which required me to identify pair of three elements from the given array (no repetition), the addition of which would equal the given ‘sum’. There was a discussion on projects and favourite subjects, and few questions were asked related to my favourite subjects, the theory of computation and compiler construction.
Only 2 students were selected out of the 19 that were screened.
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 3 (Mountain View)
- Oyo Interview Experience SDE - On campus 2019
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- OYO Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 for SDE-1
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm On-Campus Interview Experience(2019)
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | SDE-1 On-Campus 2019
- Netskope Interview Experience (On Campus (P+I)) 2019
- Netskope Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | (On Campus 2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.