1> given a number, and an encoding technique like 1-> A, 2-> C…. 26->Z, How may different valid encryption can be done. Like 123 can be decoded as ABC or LC or AW. so the count is 3
2> given an array of -1, 0, 1 in an unsorted matter. sort it in order of n time conplexity
3> How to get the top 10 occurring words from a file which is dynamically changing
1> traverse a tree in spiral order.
2> traverse a tree in spiral order using a stack and a queue
3> given a string in form of a linked link. check if it is palindrome or not .
1> Given an array which contains value in range 0 to N^2. sort it in order of N time complexity.
2> Find the largest monotonically increasing subsequence.
3> Given a binary tree, check if it is a binary search tree or not.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 4
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 3
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Kahn's algorithm for Topological Sorting
- Print all Jumping Numbers smaller than or equal to a given value
- Topological Sorting
- Minimum number of jumps to reach end