MindTree Interview Experience for Software Engineer 2021
Round 1(Online Test): Conducted on We Create Problem Platform
- Round 1 was the screening round which was an online test.
- There were 6 sections in this exam.
- The first 3 sections consisted of programming questions namely Basic Programming Logic, Intermediate DSA, and Advanced DSA and each section had 2 programming questions out of which you have to solve one (but I will suggest you to solve both).
- The fourth round was basic English grammar and is quite easy.
- The next section consisted of the quantitative aptitude questions and the difficulty level is moderate. The last section consisted of Logical Reasoning questions and difficulty is easy to moderate.
- You can refer indiabix for aptitude practice.
Round 2(Technical Interview): Conducted on We Create Problem Platform
The result of round 1 was announced after a couple of days and the technical interview was scheduled after a week. Questions asked were as follows:
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain your final year project.
- What is Object-Oriented Programming. Explain each feature in detail. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/object-oriented-programming-in-cpp/)
- Given a string, calculate total number of characters from the string. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-words-in-a-given-string/)
- Find total number of vowels from a given string. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-program-to-count-number-of-vowels-in-a-string/)
- Write a logic for bubble sort. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/bubble-sort/)
- What is SELECT query in RDBMS and also its syntax.
- What is ALIAS query in RDBMS and also its syntax.
- What is UPDATE query in RDBMS and also its syntax.
- Any Questions.
I answered all the questions asked in the technical interview. We got the results in a couple of days and HR interview was scheduled after 3-4 days.
Round 3(HR Interview): Conducted on We Create Problem Platform
The Questions asked in HR round were as follows :
- Introduce Yourself.
- How did you utilize this pandemic period apart from studies.
- What are your strengths and weakness
- According to your research, what do you know about MindTree
- Where do you see yourself in the coming years
- How will MindTree help you achieve your goals.
- Why MindTree
- Do you have a valid PAN Card.
- Are you willing to relocate
- Any Questions.
Results of HR interview were announced after 4-5 days. And I was selected in MindTree.
I thank GeeksforGeeks for my interview preparation.