We had Microsoft internship drive on campus for SDE and ML profiles. All rounds were online because of COVID.
Students who had 8 CGPA and above, were asked to apply on Microsoft careers website. We had a coding round for SDE and MCQ type questions for ML Profile.
Coding Round :
We had 3 questions on Mettl Platform. We had access to C++, but no access to STL. So I coded all questions in Python
1. Length of LIS – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-increasing-subsequence-dp-3
2. Given a set of n points, find the minimum distance of all pairs of points.
– Greedy solution expected
3. Given an array of n elements, find the mean, median and mode of the array.
I was able to pass all test cases in all questions. Based on the coding and ML round and resumes, we were selected for SDE/ML/Both roles. I got selected for SDE interview.
I was asked resume based questions (my experience working as a Research Assistant in 2019) and one coding question.
It was a variation of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/boundary-traversal-of-binary-tree/, to print only alternate nodes.
I was asked about the current Research Assistant-ship I was doing, my past internship with a startup. I was asked some Search Engine related questions. I had one coding question, with an in-depth discussion
I was asked about the projects I was proud of, where I see myself in 5 years.
I had one coding question, we discussed https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/search-in-a-row-wise-and-column-wise-sorted-2d-array-using-divide-and-conquer-algorithm/
All the interviewers were very friendly and were patient in listening to what I wanted to hear.
By the end of the day, I was offered the internship, along with others.
Thank you GFG, I was able to go through the internship experiences of others, which helped me a lot ! Not to mention all the times, I looked up GFG for Data Structure and Algo related queries
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 60 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 65 (On-Campus for Internship IT and IDC)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 66 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 67 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 97 (On-Campus for IT Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 96 (On-Campus Internship for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 100 (On Campus for Internship on IDC and IT)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.