Team Name: Azure DevOps
Given an array of probability distribution, generate a function to return a char with given probability.
str=[‘a’, ’b’, ’c’]
probabilityDistribution =[50, 25, 25]
4 outputs when called 4 times =a, a, b, c. Create a function
There are coins stored in tree nodes. Each node is supposed to have exactly 1 coin. Total no of coins in a tree is = no of nodes. But the coins are not equally distributed and have to moved to proper nodes (which have >1 or <1 coins). Find the number of moves required.
1 website could link to many other websites. Design a crawler service that could return all websites that are recursively reachable from this website. Design a distributed system where all results cannot be stored in 1 node. [Ans= Decouple storage and compute]
Maximum sum subarray: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-subarray-sum-using-divide-and-conquer-algorithm/
Factory pattern question
How do you consume info from an API which produces data faster than you can consume ?
OOPS- Design a Lift.( X cars, each car can have max P passengers, not destination controlled)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.