Round 1: This was the first technical round. I was interviewing for the software role for mbrdi Bangalore office. They started off with Object Oriented Programming basics(OOPS).
Q1. Please explain about the different OOP properties(Encapsulation, polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction)
Q2. Questions based on Operator overloading, overriding and Virtual Functions.
Q3. Questions on Classes and Objects.
Q4. Please explain about Linear Time Invariant Systems(LTI) and give an example of a LTI system.(Please brush up your core concepts according to your department)
They basically test your confidence and skillset at the same time. So don’t be flustered if you give a wrong answer.
Q5. Basic questions on threads and processes (Brush up your OS basics).
Round 2: This round is CV based. Please be very thorough with your CV. They will take each and every single line of your CV and test you based on it
Q1. Discussion about my Internship Experiences.
Q2. Discussion on Controller Area Network(CAN) used in vehicles. This was my Btech Project (Added advantage if you’ve previously worked on Automotive Development).
Q3. Explain how a deep neural network works. Backpropagation, Gradient Descent, Optimization Algorithms, Loss functions.
Q4. Explain Logistic Regression and the role of Activation functions in DL?
Q5. NLP basics. Word Embeddings, Sentiment Analysis, applications of RNN, LSTM’s in NLP
Q6. What are the applications of ML and AI in Automotive Development.
Q7. Explain Support Vector Machine(SVM) and it’s working.
There’s absolutely no need to panic if you don’t know any of the above. As i said, this is CV based round and be very thorough with your CV.
Round 3: HR round
Tell me something about yourself
Discussion about CTC, relocation, Growth Prospects etc.
Be calm, showcase your communication skills by interacting well with him. Ask some questions about the kind of work etc.
The complete process lasted about nearly 2 hours.
Final result : Selected
- Xerox Research Interview Experience
- Centillion Research, Bangalore Interview Experience
- Tower Research Capital Interview Experience
- Tower Research Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 4 (Samsung Research Institute, Delhi)
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (Research Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.