How to make class immutable
Iterative merge sort
Given rules of below kind of format
Where e(i) is an expression. ( Not necessary to be defined for the problem). There can be n number of rules. The rules can get complex.. the question is how do you store these rules( what data structure/ class structure) so that if there are 10 rules out of n to be applied on some parameter, you need to print what is the result of each rule. Main question is how to store these rules.
R1= e1&(e2|e3)& e4|(e1&e2)
Interviewer have the hint to store them in forest with expressions as nodes and rule id as edge. Live below .
First expand it as (e2&e1)|(e3&e1). Store as below forest..
Clone linked list with each node having random pointers sorry from next . Without any extra space
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview for Senior Software Engg.
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- CloudElements Senior Software Engineer Interview Experience
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- FreeCharge Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- BrowserStack Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 53 (Senior software developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.