MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer Android (3 Years Experienced)
Current Experience: 3 Years.
Profile: Senior Software Engineer | Android
The interviewer was so laid back that I became unsure if I wanted to join the company.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 1 hour
- Data Structure Question: Find a number of islands
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-number-of-islands/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/find-the-number-of-islands/1
- Shuffle an Array
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/shuffle-a-given-array-using-fisher-yates-shuffle-algorithm/
- Fragments setArgument getArgument and Constructors and passing checking for onSavedInstance null before starting an activity.
Round 2(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 40 minutes
- Activity A calls Activity B life cycle in the middle
- Login Screen Implementation using MVP
- Design Patterns used.
- ANR Encountered
- Builder Design Pattern
- DS Question – Linked List with the nth element.
- Rotate first k elements and put it in the end
- Kotlin basics
- Android Architecture Components