In this article we will see how we can remove the border effect from wavelet center in mahotas. Wavelets represent the scale of features in an image, as well as their position. Wavelet center will make the image small and place it in the center unlike daubechies wavelet. We use
wavelet_center method to wavelet center the image.
In this tutorial we will use “luispedro” image, below is the command to load it.
Below is the luispedro image
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : mahotas.wavelet_decenter(centered_image, original_img_shape)
Argument : It takes image object and original image shape as argument
Return : It returns image object
Note : Input image should be filtered or should be loaded as grey
In order to filter the image we will take the image object which is numpy.ndarray and filter it with the help of indexing, below is the command to do this
image = image[:, :, 0]
- Mahotas - Making Image Wavelet Center
- Mahotas - Reconstructing image from transformed Daubechies wavelet image
- Mahotas - Transforming image using Daubechies wavelet
- Mahotas – Center of Mass of given Image
- Mahotas - Labelled Image from the Normal Image
- Mahotas - Removing Bordered Labeled
- Mahotas - Removing Region at given position
- Mahotas - Getting Border of label at given region
- Mahotas - Getting Border of labels
- Mahotas - Getting Mean Value of Image
- Mahotas - Element Structure for Eroding Image
- Mahotas - Dilating Image
- Mahotas - Eroding Image
- Mahotas - Opening Process on Image
- Mahotas - Element Structure for Dilating Image
- Labeled Image Function in Python Mahotas
- Loading Image using Mahotas - Python
- Mahotas - Cropping Image
- Mahotas - Fraction of zeros in image
- Mahotas - Perimeter of Objects in binary image
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.