Round 1: Round 1 was an online test which was timed for 2 hrs containing questions from Programming, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning, SQL. The round was basically easy, the person having good command in aptitude and reasoning can easily clear the test in an efficient time.
Round 2: Round 2 was Group Discussion, in which the team of GD comprises of 7 members. In this round, they usually check the confidence, your verbal ability. Normally, what newbies do is that, they get tensed and nervous which lands up them in fumbling and creating fillers. For clearing this round, one should be specific, and the most important, should be calm, mannered, follow the gd etiquette, and give chance to others also to let them speak, till then create notes of some real life experiences which can suit on that particular topic making the point in your favor.
Round 3: Third round was Personal Interview, in which technical things related to the projects you mentioned in your CV is asked. I must ensure or warn you guys, that don’t right anything fake in your CV’s, as it is considered as a legal document which can land you up in trouble. So, if something is written in your CV, you should be clear about that.
- Nutanix Interview Experiance - Campus Placements
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Off Campus Interview
- TCS interview On Campus
- Flipkart Interview | Set 10 (On-Campus For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 72 (Off campus for SDE-1)
- GE Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 20 (On Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
- Intuit Interview | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 47 (Off-campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 48 (On-campus for SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.