Given binary string S of size N and a number K. The task is to find the Longest sub string of 0’s in the string which is formed by repeating given string K times.
Input : S = “100001” , K = 3
Output : 4
After repeating given string 3 time, string becomes 100001100001100001.
The longest substring of 0’s is 4
Input : S = “010001000”, K = 4
Output : 4
- If K is one, then find the longest substring of 0’s in a string using a simple loops
- If K is greater than one, then add a given string to the end of the string. Then string becomes S+S and length will be 2*N and find the longest substring of 0’s in a string using a simple loops
- If the longest substring is 2*N then, our answer will be K*N
- Otherwise it will be the our required answer
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- String which when repeated exactly K times gives a permutation of S
- Number of subsequences as "ab" in a string repeated K times
- Longest subsequence of the form 0*1*0* in a binary string
- Check if a string can be repeated to make another string
- Length of longest consecutive ones by at most one swap in a Binary String
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string | Set 2
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Print the longest prefix of the given string which is also the suffix of the same string
- Longest string in an array which matches with prefix of the given string
- Find the first repeated word in a string
- Find the first repeated character in a string
- Queries for characters in a repeated string
- Count occurrences of a character in a repeated string
- Find repeated character present first in a string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.