Given a palindrome String, the task is to find the maximum length of the double string and its length that can be obtained from the given palindromic string. A double string is a string that has two clear repetition of a substring one after the other.
Input: abba Output: abab 4 Explanation: abab is double string which can be obtained by changing the order of letters Input: abcba Output: abab 4 Explanation: abab is double string which can be obtained by changing the order of letters and deleting letter c
Approach: The double string can be considered in two cases:
- Case 1: If the length of the string is even then the length of double string will always be the length of string.
- Case 2: If the length of the string is odd then the length of double string will always be the length of string – 1.
Below is the implementation of the above approach
abab 4 abcdabcd 8
Time Complexity: O(1).
- Find longest palindrome formed by removing or shuffling chars from string
- Double Base Palindrome
- Longest Possible Chunked Palindrome
- Length of the longest substring that do not contain any palindrome
- Longest palindrome subsequence with O(n) space
- Print longest palindrome word in a sentence
- Convert the string into palindrome string by changing only one character.
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string | Set 2
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Longest string in an array which matches with prefix of the given string
- Print the longest prefix of the given string which is also the suffix of the same string
- Longest sub string of 0's in a binary string which is repeated K times
- Length of longest palindrome list in a linked list using O(1) extra space
- Count All Palindrome Sub-Strings in a String | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.