Problem: Write a Lex program for Decimal to Hexadecimal conversion.
Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language. The function yylex() is the main flex function which runs the Rule Section.
Prerequisite: Flex (Fast lexical Analyzer Generator)
Input: 12 Output: C Input: 116 Output: 74 Input: 55 Output: 37 Input: 212 Output: D4
- C Program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Lex program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- YACC program for Binary to Decimal Conversion
- YACC program for Conversion of Infix to Postfix expression
- Program for conversion of 32 Bits Single Precision IEEE 754 Floating Point Representation
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- C Program for Program for array rotation
- C Program to Add two Integers
- C Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- Program to print Hut
- C Program for ID3 Tagging
- C Hello World Program
- How does a C program executes?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.