Given some numbers, task is to identify the positive and negative numbers and print the count of negative and positive numbers.
Prerequisite: Flex (Fast lexical Analyzer Generator)
Input : -52 Output : negative number=-52 number of positive numbers = 0 number of negative numbers = 1 Input : 63 Output : positive number = 63 number of positive numbers = 0 number of negative numbers = 1
Below is the implementation program:
- Lex program to Count the Positive numbers, Negative numbers and Fractions
- Lex program to identify the identifier
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- Lex Program to count number of words
- Lex program to count words that are less than 10 and greater than 5
- Lex program to count the frequency of the given word in a file
- LEX program to add line numbers to a given file
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- Lex program to count the number of lines, spaces and tabs
- LEX program to count the number of vowels and consonants in a given string
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- Lex code to count total number of tokens
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex program to check if a Date is valid or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.