Given some numbers, task is to identify the positive and negative numbers and print the count of negative and positive numbers.
Prerequisite: Flex (Fast lexical Analyzer Generator)
Input : -52 Output : negative number=-52 number of positive numbers = 0 number of negative numbers = 1 Input : 63 Output : positive number = 63 number of positive numbers = 0 number of negative numbers = 1
Below is the implementation program:
- Lex program to Count the Positive numbers, Negative numbers and Fractions
- Lex program to identify the identifier
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- Lex program to count words that are less than 10 and greater than 5
- Lex Program to count number of words
- Lex program to count the frequency of the given word in a file
- Lex program to count the number of lines, spaces and tabs
- LEX program to count the number of vowels and consonants in a given string
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- LEX program to add line numbers to a given file
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- Lex code to count total number of tokens
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex program to check whether the input is digit or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.