Problem: Write a Lex program for checking a valid URL.
Lex is a computer utility that generates some lexical analyzers. Lex reads a stream of characters as input specifying the lexical analyzer and give source code as the output implementing the lexer in the C programming language.
Prerequisite: Flex (Fast Lexical Analyzer Generator)
Input: geeksforgeeks Output: INVALID URL Input: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org Output: VALID URL
- Lex Program to check valid email
- Lex program to check if a Date is valid or not
- Lex program to check valid Mobile Number
- Lex Program to accept a valid integer and float value
- YACC program to implement a Calculator and recognize a valid Arithmetic expression
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Lex program to identify the identifier
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex program to check whether given string is Palindrome or Not
- Lex Program to check whether a number is Prime or Not
- Lex program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- Lex program for Decimal to Hexadecimal Conversion
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.