According to a study by employability assessment company Aspiring Minds in 2017, only 4.77 percent of candidates can write the correct logic for a program — a minimum requirement for any programming job.
Another survey shows that only 7 percent of the engineering graduates in India are suitable for core engineering jobs.
What could be the root cause of the lack of programming skills among engineering graduates? Some of the major reasons reported by the students are:
- Poor learning resources available in colleges?
- Lack of guidance?
- Or even, no idea where to begin from?
“Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.”
If you are a Pre-Final/Final year student, preparing for interviews of companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Flipkart etc. and have the same reasons as listed above for lacking programming skills, then read this article from here carefully.
Trying to solve the above problems, GeeksforGeeks bring a course(DSA3) to improve your coding skills mainly, Data Structures and Algorithms. This is a 10 weeks long online certification program specializing in Data Structures & Algorithms which includes pre-recorded premium Video lectures & programming questions for practice. You will learn algorithmic techniques for solving various computational problems and will implement more than 200 algorithmic coding problems. This course offers you a wealth of programming challenges that you may face at your next job interview. The course focuses mainly on Data Structure & Algorithms: the key to selection in top product based companies.
Key Features of the Course
- Well organised tutorials on Data-Structures and Algorithms prepared by the GeeksforGeeks Team.
- Premium video lectures by Mr. Sandeep Jain, Founder and C.E.O of GeeksforGeeks.
- Dedicated doubt solving team to assist you.
- Weekly Assessment Tests with Video Solutions.
- Performance-Based Certificate.
- Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks.
And, many more.
Learning to code is useful no matter what your career ambitions are.
Programming nowadays has become an essential skill for anyone who is working in the IT industry. So, if you are looking for a Job change for a Programming Role and again facing the same problems as above. Then you must register for this course now.
You are just a click away to begin on the journey to your Dream Job. Register now for the DSA3 course by clicking on the button below.
The registrations to the above course are closed but you can access our latest online course series to learn DS & Algo is named DSA, which covers everything about Data Structures from Basic to Advanced.
This is also a 10 weeks long online certification program specializing in Data Structures & Algorithms which includes pre-recorded premium Video lectures & programming questions for practice. You will learn algorithmic techniques for solving various computational problems and will implement more than 200 algorithmic coding problems. This course offers you a wealth of programming challenges that you may face at your next job interview. The course focuses mainly on Data Structure & Algorithms: the key to selection in top product based companies.
Key Features of the Course: Features of these courses are same as that of DSA3, stated above with an addon that these courses are self-paced and anyone can begin the course anytime by paying the course fee.
The course is available in two versions:
- With Doubt Assistance: The price of the self-paced online DSA course with doubt assistance is INR 3,999. Click here to purchase your ticket.
- Without Doubt Assistance: The price of the self-paced online DSA course without doubt assistance is INR 2,499. Click here to purchase your ticket
- Learn with GeeksforGeeks Course - Best Courses To Land Job In Your Dream Company
- Things every final year student should do to get a job in their dream company
- Why Data Structures and Algorithms are "Must Have" for Developers and Where to learn them : Answered
- Data Structures and Algorithms Online Courses : Free and Paid
- Why Data Structures and Algorithms Are Important to Learn?
- Live Classes for Data Structures and Algorithms: Interview Preparation Focused Course
- 7 Best Tips to Prepare for Online Job Interviews
- How to Get Your Ideal Job in 2020 - A Strategic Roadmap!
- Increase your salary as Software Developer : Learn Programming from Industry Experts here
- How can one become good at Data structures and Algorithms easily?
- Why companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google focuses on Data Structures and Algorithms : Answered
- Clearing GATE CS along with Job
- Do programmers need a Computer Science degree to get a job?
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- How can competitive programming help you get a job?
- What are the different job profiles offered to a Computer Science B.E./B.Tech graduate?
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- I don't like Coding. What should I do to Get a Job in IT?
- 8 Technical Courses To Get a Job in IT
- What To Do After Engineering - MTech, MBA, MS or a Job?
If you want to interact with and learn in-person from our mentors then you must check out some of our offline classroom programs.
–> Geeks Classes | Weekend Classes by Sandeep Jain (IIT Roorkee Alumnus and Founder of GeeksforGeeks)
–> Geeks Classes | Weekday Classes by Sandeep Jain (IIT Roorkee Alumnus and Founder of GeeksforGeeks)
–> JAVA Backend Development by Mr. Yogeshwar (Works at Adobe)
–> System Design by Mr. Yogeshwar (Works at Adobe)
Note: Currently our offline classroom programs are conducted only in Noida.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.