AWS Beanstalk is an application that makes your task of hosting your web application and you do not have to create or configure any kind of webservers by yourself. All the in fractures like virtual machines, load balancer, etc all these things are provided by Elastic beanstalk and also provide the OS, language, frameworks, web, and application server.
Languages supported by Elastic Beanstalk
Servers provide by Elastic Beanstalk
Steps to create Elastic Beanstalk Application
Step 1: Log in to your AWS account and search for Elastic beanstalk in the search bar.
Step 2: Now click on create a new environment in the top right corner.
Step 3: Configure the environment
Give some name to your application, for example, deomoGFG will suggest the environment tag then give a unique domain and you can write any description by your choice.
Now choose your respective environment.
Now select the option upload your code select the file you want to host on the server.
Now click on Create environment, this will take a few minutes to create the environment.
Step 4: Now go to environments select your environment on click on the URL at the top.
After clicking to the URL you will go to your respective web application which is up and running in the server provided by Elastic Beanstalk.
If you are doing these things for practice just remember to close all the services to avoid the charges.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Introduction to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Launching an EC2 instance using AWS CLI
- Launching AWS EC2 Instance using Python
- AWS - Launching a Website
- Introduction to AWS Simple Storage Service (AWS S3)
- Difference between AWS Cloudwatch and AWS Cloudtrail
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Introduction to AWS Compute
- AWS - Types of Databases
- Elastic Load Balancer in AWS
- What are AWS Storage Options?
- What is AWS Cloudformation?
- What is SageMaker in AWS?
- Simple Notification Service (SNS) in AWS
- How to Configure AWS Lambda?
- What is AWS EC2 Instance Storage?
- Popular Programming Languages Supported by AWS
- AWS EBS (Elastic Block Store) Snapshot
- Security Model of AWS Cloud
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.