Round 1 is an online written test with a time limit of 2 hours. Round 1 has 8 sections to be answered by the students. Among eight sections they consider only 4 sections for shortlisting the students. These considered 4 sections have sectional cut off. The 4 sections that are considered for shortlisting students are Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, Technical. 1st section was psychometric test where there are 80 questions about our personality they are be answered by the students with 20 minutes. Next section is Quantitative aptitude, there are 15 questions that have to be answered within 20 minutes. The quantitative aptitude questions are very easy to answer prepare well. Then the next section i.e 3rd section is logical reasoning, this section also contains easy questions. Then the 4th section is English. English is also very easy to crack. There are fill in the blanks, paragraph ordering kind of questions which are pretty easy. 5th Section is the technical MCQ section. In which there are 40 questions to be answered within 40 minutes. The technical questions are from various subjects like computer networks, c programming, java programming, DBMS, SQL, software engineering, HTML, OS. Then the next section is programming section where only one question is given to write a program. The question I got for writing the program is finding the greatest of given three numbers. This round isn’t considered for shortlisting the students but it is checked and asked questions related to programming in the face to face interview. The next section is SQL query writing section where we need to write a query for execution according to the given question. Again query is also checked in the face to face interview itself. Next final section i.e. 8th section is Essay Writing. This section is also checked and asked in the face to face interview. This company conducted a pool drive where 450 students sat for round 1 and 158 students got shortlisted for next round.
Round 2 is group discussion round. Where the students have to be very careful. The HR checks everything. The HRs looks for Good communication skills, confidence, interpersonal skills i.e. how we are behaving with each other during the discussion, good Language, and speaking relevant points for the given topic. In this round 60 members were qualifiers for the final round i.e. the HR face to face interview. There was no Technical Round conducted.
In the last HR face to face interview round HR looked for the flexibility of relocation. They asked Behavioral question like Tell me about yourself. Then they checked original certificates and told me that I would receive an offer letter within 2-3 days. Luckily I got selected into that company. I hope my interview experience has helped you. All the best. Be Confident. That’s the Key!
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.