1.Technical Round(Basics) F2F(15-20min)
2.Technical Round(In-depth & Real Time Scenarios)F2F(40min)
3.HR-Round(Very Sound enough ques. that may confuse the candidate). (40min)
I attended the ITC Infotech interview through my learning institute, There were about 30-45 students attended the interview.
1.Technical Round(Basics) F2F:
a)Tell me about yourself.
b)First question on my workshop. (Related to ANDROID)
c)Then questions on JAVA on the MAIN METHOD working.
d)The process of executing a JAVA class file in JVM.
e)Asked about SDLC Approach on different secenarios.
f)Checking your Confidence and Communication Skills(MANDATORY THING THAT THEY WILL DO)
2.Technical Round(In-depth & Real Time Secenarios)F2F
a)Write negative secenarios on Myntra bill payment gateway
b)Write test cases for depolying airbags in a car( when the car hit with hard object)
c)Program on a reverse string(PALINDROME) in java
Reads every line of your resume and asks many questions from the resume. (both managerial and technical questions asked).
b)What will you do if won a 10cr. lottery and will you do this job? (He explained what he will do(for 2min) and then asked for my answer).
c)Will you join the company who offers you more than our company?
d)Convince me that you are CREATIVE.
e)Asked about my academic project and about my learning institute
f)asked about my habits and family background
g)asked to sing a song in your regional language.
Finally, I cleared all rounds and selected in ITC Infotech.I accepted the offer for Manual Testing Position.
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.