Hello everyone! Recently I was interviewed for JTG SD role in Gurgaon. Hence, I would like to share my experience with you.
Round 1 (Online Test):
Online MCQ test based on basic programming knowledge in C and C++. The test contained around 50 questions to be completed in 1 hour. No negative marking.
Round 2 (Written Test):
Out of 500+ students around 135 students were shortlisted for this round. Second round was the pen and paper coding round. The test contained 4 programming questions which were to be answered in around 1 hour.
Round 3 (Technical Round): Around 31 students were shortlisted for third round. It was a technical interview. 2 questions were asked one based on tree and another based linked list. The interviewers give enough hints to help you out with your approach.
Round 4 (Technical Round): Around 20 students were shortlisted for this round. It was a technical interview. 2-3 coding problems were given based on right view of binary tree, string manipulation and arrays.
Round 5 (Technical Round): Around 10 students were shortlisted for this round. It was the 3rd technical interview with 2 hard coding problems. First problem was based on binary tree and second problem was based on arrays. The level of these coding problems increased with each successive technical round.
Round 6 (HR Round): Around 6 students were shortlisted for this round. It was the final HR round. Following basic questions were asked:
- Tell me about yourself?
- How were your technical interviews?
- Tell me about your achievements?
- Why do you wish to join JTG?
- Where do your see yourself in next 5 years?
- Do you have any questions about our organization or any doubts?
5 students were finally selected and I was one out of those. 🙂
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- Schlumberger Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Xome interview experience for software developer
- Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- ClearTrip Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GeeksforGeeks Interview Experience for Software Developer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Software Developer Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.