jQuery Product Tour plugin is a lightweight, responsive guided tour plugin for users and programmers to help them understand the usage of product or website with step-by-step instructions. It is a plugin for implementing a quick and easy help guide for the end-users. It helps in generating mobile friendly customizable step-by-step guided tour for web applications. It provides a “free-trial” version of the web product for new users for gathering more knowledge about the product.
Note: Please download the following library files from Product tour plugin and save it in your working folder to include in your codes. The programmers can change the path and CSS files as per the project requirements.
Output for Mobile:
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- jQuery | Mask Plugin
- How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Alertify Plugin
- jQuery | Flickerplate Plugin
- jQuery | menu-aim plugin
- jQuery | Tagsort Plugin
- jQuery | RowGrid Plugin
- jQuery | Filer Plugin
- jQuery | Logos Distort Plugin
- jQuery | Flipping Gallery Plugin
- jQuery | Vertical Dot Navigation Plugin
- jQuery | table2excel Plugin
- jQuery | CLNDR Plugin
- How to check if a jQuery plugin is loaded?
- jQuery Highcharts Plugin
- jQuery GMaps Plugin
- How to use the Magnific Popup jQuery plugin?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.