The :parent selector in jQuery is used to select all elements that are the parent of another element, including text nodes.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by jQuery :parent Selector are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- jQuery | parent descendant Selector
- jQuery | parent > child Selector
- SASS | Parent Selector
- JQuery | Get the n-th level parent of an element
- jQuery | parent() & parents() with Examples
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.