The :parent selector in jQuery is used to select all elements that are the parent of another element, including text nodes.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by jQuery :parent Selector are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- jQuery | parent > child Selector
- jQuery | parent descendant Selector
- SASS | Parent Selector
- How to find the parent class name with known class in jQuery ?
- JQuery | Get the n-th level parent of an element
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- How to get position of an element relative to the document or parent using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :input Selector
- jQuery | :nth-of-type() Selector
- jQuery | :enabled Selector
- jQuery | element Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :button Selector
- jQuery | animated Selector with Example
- jQuery | :header Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | .class Selector
- jQuery | :text Selector
- jQuery | :password Selector
- jQuery | :file Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.