The checkbox is a very important element to make interactions with a user. In JQuery, we can build a simple checkbox to allow data entry as well.
We can implement the checkbox in the code:
- How to change the checkbox value using jQuery ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | :only-child Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.