jQuery Mobile Navbar iconpos Option
jQuery Mobile is a web-based technology designed to make responsive websites and apps that are accessible on all smartphone, tablet, and desktop devices.
In this article, we are going to learn the jQuery Mobile Navbar iconpos Option. The iconpos option asks for positioning the icon for the Navbar items.
Syntax: The iconpos option takes a string input and should be one of the above types. The default value is “top”.
Values: The following are the values that this option takes:
- left: It positions the icon to the left of the text.
- right: It positions the icon to the right of the text.
- top: It positions the icon to the top of the text.
- bottom: It positions the icon to the bottom of the text.
- none: The icon does not appear.
- notext: The icon only appears, no text appears.
CDN Links: Use the following CDN Links for the jQuery Mobile Project.
<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”https://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.4.5/jquery.mobile-1.4.5.min.css” />
Example: In the following example, we have positioned the icon to right using the “right” value for iconpos option.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!