The event.pageY is an inbuilt property in jQuery which is used to find the position of the mouse pointer relative to the top edge of the document..
Parameter: It does not accept any parameter because it is a property not a function.
Return Value: It returns the position of the mouse pointer relative to the top edge of the document.
jQuery code to show the working of event.pageY property:
In the below code, bottom left position of the mouse-pointer is getting displayed.
In the below code, top left corner position of the mouse-pointer is getting displayed.
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.result Property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageX property with Examples
- jQuery | event.type property with Examples
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | context Property
- jQuery | length property
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- jQuery | event.data Property
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | event.delegateTarget Property
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Vijay Sirra