- HTML: HTML is used to create the structure of web pages that are displayed on the World Wide Web (www). It contains Tags and Attributes that are used to design the web pages. Also, we can link multiple pages using Hyperlinks.
- CSS: Styling is an essential property for any website. It increases the standards and overall look of the website that makes it easier for the user to interact with it.
- V8: In Chrome and Opera
- Chakra: In Microsoft Edge
- SpiderMonkey: In Firefox
- Add new HTML content to the page
- Change Existing HTML content and styles
- React to user actions like mouse clicks, pointer movements etc.
- Can get and set cookies
- Remember the data on the client side.
- It cannot protect your page source or images.
- It cannot access web pages that are hosted on another domain.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...