- HTML: Allows you to add content to the web page
- CSS: Used to specify the layout, style, alignment of web pages.
- V8– in Chrome and Opera
- Chakra – in Microsoft Edge
- SpiderMonkey – in Firefox
- Add new HTML content to the page
- Change Existing HTML content and styles
- React to user actions like mouse clicks, pointer movements etc.
- Can get and set cookies
- Remember the data on the client-side.
- It cannot protect your page source or images.
- It cannot access web pages that are hosted on another domain.
- HTML Course - Starting the Project | Creating Directories
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | First Web Page | Printing Hello World
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML Course | Understanding and Building Project Structure
- HTML Course | Building Header of the Website
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.