What this course is about?
End Project Preview
Features of the course:
- You will have a project of your own by the end of this course.
Prerequisites: You need to have a decent knowledge about HTML, CSS and static web pages before starting this course. If you don’t have knowledge about HTML and CSS, please refer to this link.
Development Environment: You don’t need any specific IDE to learn or practice this course. You just need a text editor to type your code and a web browser.
Here are some guidelines that might help you to gain more from this course.
- Don’t hurry up: We recommend you do not hurry up and finish up the entire course in just one day by taking the course for long hours
- Practice Along Side: Repeatedly practice the course alongside by typing the codes in your own code editor and render it in your browser.
- Do not Copy Paste: Avoid directly copying and pasting the codes from our source to your editor. Instead, first, try to understand the codes and type that code on your own. If you make a mistake and get a different output then come back and match your code to ours to find out where you went wrong.
- Do not Skip any section: Please do not skip any section by just reading the title.
- Do not skip the Practice Quiz: Please do not skip the section wise quizzes in the hurry to learn the next section. The quizzes are specially designed to test your knowledge of a section you just completed.
- Introduction to Apache Maven | A build automation tool for Java projects
- Introduction to HTML CSS | Learn to Design your First Website in Just 1 Week
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.