- HTML: Allows you to add content to the web page
- CSS: Used to specify the layout, style, alignment of web pages.
- V8– in Chrome and Opera
- Chakra – in Microsoft Edge
- SpiderMonkey – in Firefox
- Add new HTML content to the page
- Change Existing HTML content and styles
- React to user actions like mouse clicks, pointer movements etc.
- Can get and set cookies
- Remember the data on the client-side.
- It cannot protect your page source or images.
- It cannot access web pages that are hosted on another domain.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.