The GCD of three or more numbers equals the product of the prime factors common to all the numbers, but it can also be calculated by repeatedly taking the GCDs of pairs of numbers.
gcd(a, b, c) = gcd(a, gcd(b, c)) = gcd(gcd(a, b), c) = gcd(gcd(a, c), b)
Please refer complete article on GCD of more than two (or array) numbers for more details!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- C++ Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Java Program for n-th Fibonacci numbers
- Program to find if two numbers and their AM and HM are present in an array using STL
- Java Program for Program for array rotation
- Java Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Java Program for Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Java Program for cube sum of first n natural numbers
- Program to add and Subtract Complex Numbers using Class in Java
- Java program to read all mobile numbers present in given file
- Java Program to find sum of array
- Program to convert Array to Set in Java
- Program to Convert Stream to an Array in Java
- Program to convert Array to List in Java
- Java Program to Split the array and add the first part to the end
- Program to convert Boxed Array to Stream in Java
- Java Program to convert Character Array to IntStream
- Java Program for Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- Program to convert Primitive Array to Stream in Java
- Java Program to find largest element in an array
- Java Program to Find remainder of array multiplication divided by n