Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
I had interview with spire technologies (http://www.spire2grow.com) for Software Engineer position.
Some Programming Questions were asked, write code for each.
1. SQL: Find Average salary of male employees, whose salary is greater than Female Employees.
2. First Non Repeated Character (With Less time Complexity)
3. Create 2 threads, one print even number other is odd number
4. Anagram Program
Round 2: (Technical Member)
This Round Questions were asked on data Structure.
1. Hash map vs Tree Map (Time Complexity)
2. Hash Code and Equals method importance
3. Questions were asked about written test.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.