Round 1: Online Written Test
It was written test conducted on moodle environment. It consists of two section. First section was math aptitude around 30 questions. Second section consists of DS,Algo,C,C++ and java with 30 questions. All were objective type questions. If you prepare output questions for the topics that i mentioned from geeksforgeeks ,you can easily clear this round.
Timing : 45 minutes+ 45 minutes.
Round 2: General HR
- What is your role of software engineer?
- What about your family?
- What do you know about Infoview?
- Which thing will be your positive as well as your negative?
- Do you have any health issue?
Round 3: Technical F2F -1
It took about 1 hour per person. Generally Questions were asked from strong area. They also asked questions from Java, C,C++ and DBMS.
- Print 1 to 5, 11 to 15 and 21 to 25 in a single loop?
- Write code for operator overloading ?
- Which one is better ,whether if or switch?
Puzzle: “Given 20 ‘destructible’ light bulbs (which breaks at certain height), and a building with 100 floors, how do you determine the height that the light bulb breaks?”
Round 4: Technical F2F -2
It took about 45 minutes per person. Simple questions from C and Java.
- Difference between getch and getche in C?
- Difference between abs and fabs in C ?
- They asked lot of difference questions from java like Arraylist vs vector, Hashmap vs Hash set.
Reverse the string without using new array?
After one week they sent me mail that i got selected in infoview. Thanks to geeksforgeeks .
- IVTL Infoview Technologies | Pooled off campus Drive | 2019 Passed Outs
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- Josh Interview Experience | Pool Drive
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 5 (Pool Campus Drive)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Josh Technology Group Recruitment Process | Pool Drive
- Nagarro Women Pool Drive 2020 | Trainee Technology
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 29 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 30 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 28 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 24 (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 142 (Pool Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.