I got a call from HR of the company. She had seen my profile on naukri.com.
The following interview experience is of 4 years professional experience candidate.
Online test( from BrainBench ) of multiple choice questions. Questions were mainly on C and C++ concepts.
Mainly need to prepare polymorphism and STL concepts of C++ for this. Many of the questions were time consuming, so need to maintain speed while attempting.
Round 2: F2F Round
- Given an array of Zeros and Ones. Sort the array in 1 scan only.
- Detect loop in a linked list.
- Reverse linked list. Asked me to write both approaches, recursive as well as iterative.
- What is initializer list in C++. When should we use it.
- Detailed discussion on virtual class, vptr and vtable.
- What is smart pointer. When should we use it. Asked me to implement unique_ptr of my own.
- Explicit keyword.
- What are design patterns. Asked me to implement a singleton class.
Round 3: F2F Round
- Asked me to check whether a linked list ends in NULL or a ring. I told that I have been asked this question in last round. Then he said that he thought this is my first F2F round. Strange!
- Asked me which all design patterns I know. I told 4 patterns which I had used in my previous company. Then he asked me all of them theoretically.
- Given a deck of cards. Shuffle it programatically.
- Design a calculator. Design should be modular and object oriented. Detailed discussion on the design which I wrote for it.
- Asked me whether I play computer/video games. Which all games do I play. He wanted to check how much interest I have in games.
Round 4: Managerial Round with Project Head
- Detailed discussion on my previous company projects. He asked all the general questions like what do you think your biggest contribution was in your previous company.
- Asked me which all data structures I know. Then gave me the following question on trees:
- Count the number of leaves in a binary tree
- Asked me 2 simple puzzles on completing sequence of numbers.
- Then he asked me to wait and told that he will send someone from HR.
Round 5: HR round
- She asked me about my notice period.
- Then mainly salary discussion. She was very aggressive on the salary negotiation part.
- Aristocrat Gaming Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off Campus)
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience | Set 2
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- TinyOwl Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Edifecs Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1(On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | Set (On-Campus)
- Zebra Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Meeami Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- Robosoft Technologies Interview experience
- ClearTrail Technologies Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.