Interview process took 3 to 4 hours and it was done.
It was good interview.
It was on Java, Data structures and algorithm.
1st round was written round
Given a square image write a code to rotate this image by 90 degree.
Questions on Java Threading, what is static synchronization and normal synchronization on method.
Gave one problem and asked to solve that
I have been given with library called add.jar, which does addition job.This jar has many other methods too.All these methods are used at various places in our applications.This library has exposed some interfaces to client.
If I want to print the time taken by all the methods used in my application.
How can we do that??
Explain how Collections.synchronizedMap() method works.
Write some Restfull apis for telephone functionality
and some questions on my project.
Director took the interview.
Simple behavioural questions and some java questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Thanks and Regards
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Google Bangalore Interview Experience
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- Toshiba Bangalore Interview Experience (3yr. Experienced)
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience