Interview process took 3 to 4 hours and it was done.
It was good interview.
It was on Java, Data structures and algorithm.
1st round was written round
Given a square image write a code to rotate this image by 90 degree.
Questions on Java Threading, what is static synchronization and normal synchronization on method.
Gave one problem and asked to solve that
I have been given with library called add.jar, which does addition job.This jar has many other methods too.All these methods are used at various places in our applications.This library has exposed some interfaces to client.
If I want to print the time taken by all the methods used in my application.
How can we do that??
Explain how Collections.synchronizedMap() method works.
Write some Restfull apis for telephone functionality
and some questions on my project.
Director took the interview.
Simple behavioural questions and some java questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Thanks and Regards
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- Amadeus Labs Bangalore Interview experience
- Centillion Research, Bangalore Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile