Round 1: Online Round on AMCAT Platform
The first round primarily consisted of Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,Verbal and Technical Multi Choice Questions.The Technical MCQs mostly contained OOPS,Data Structures and Concepts of C and Java,OS and DBMS.There were 75 MCQs to be answered in 75 minutes.
Tips – Go through all C and Java MCQs available on Geeks for Geeks.Use Indiabix website for Aptitude and Logical Reasoning Questions.
Qualifying Ratio – 48/360
Round 2: Group-Discussion
The students who qualified Round-1 were eligible to join the Pre-Placement Talk where the company briefed about its Establishment, Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives.
Tips – Pay attention to what is being briefed as you may be asked about it in your HR Interview Round.This tip is applicable for any On Campus Placement that involves a Pre-Placement Session/Talk.
All the students were divided into Batches and were given a topic to discuss.The topics ranged from Technology to Economics to Political Sciences.The time frame provided was 10 minutes for each batch.
Tips – Express your Ideas clearly.Be audible and be respectful.This is where your Communication Skills and Interactivity is tested.Companies mostly used GD(Group Discussion) as an Elimination Round, which is why this round becomes crucial if you don’t want to get subjected to elimination and want to exhibit your Technical Skills in future rounds.
Qualifying Ratio – 22/48.
Round 3: Technical-Round
This round involved coding questions,questions on OOPS concepts,questions on Projects from your Resume,Agile Software Development etc.
Coding Questions – The number of questions asked varied from candidate to candidate.
The questions asked were
1)Zigzag Order Traversal of Binary Tree – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/zigzag-tree-traversal/
2)Reversing an array in place – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-program-to-reverse-an-array-or-string/
Another Question I was asked:
Design a Leave Management System for a company operating with two databases(one for their app and another for their website).
Questions related to DBMS like Joins and Prepared Statements.
Tips – Know every word of your resume.Don’t write anything on your resume that you don’t understand or don’t have an idea of.Think calmly and answer.
Qualifying Ratio – 10/22
Round 4(Final Round): HR-Round
Questions were personality and behavior oriented.For Example:
1)Why do you want to Join IHS Markit?
2)Express your thoughts on the statement “Data is the new oil”.
3)Describe the time when your Leadership skills made an impact.
4)What do you plan on learning from our company during your internship tenure?
Qualifying Ratio – 5/10.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 198 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 199 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.