HTML | <link> target Attribute
The HTML <link> target Attribute is used to specify the window or a frame where the linked document is loaded. It is not supported by HTML 5.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- _blank: It opens the link in a new window.
- _self: It opens the linked document in the same frame.
- _parent: It opens the linked document in the parent frameset.
- _top: It opens the linked document in the full body of the window.
- framename: It opens the linked document in the named frame.
Supported Browsers: The HTML <link> target attribute is not supported by any browsers.