The touchmove event is used to execute a script when the user moves the finger across the screen.
It works only on touch screen devices and triggers once for every movement and continues to trigger until the finger is released.
object.ontouchmove = myScript;
Below program illustrates the touchmove event:
Before touching the screen:
After touching the screen:
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- HTML | DOM ondrop Event
- HTML | DOM onended Event
- HTML | DOM ondurationchange Event
- HTML | DOM animationend Event
- HTML | DOM onafterprint Event
- HTML | DOM onseeking Event
- HTML | DOM ondragover Event
- HTML | DOM onfocus Event
- HTML | DOM oninvalid Event
- HTML | DOM ondragstart Event
- HTML | DOM animationiteration Event
- HTML | DOM ondblclick Event
- HTML | DOM oncut Event
- HTML | DOM onerror Event
- HTML | DOM fullscreenchange Event
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.