The touchmove event is used to execute a script when the user moves the finger across the screen.
It works only on touch screen devices and triggers once for every movement and continues to trigger until the finger is released.
object.ontouchmove = myScript;
Below program illustrates the touchmove event:
Before touching the screen:
After touching the screen:
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- HTML | DOM onsubmit Event
- HTML | DOM onseeking Event
- HTML | DOM ontimeupdate Event
- HTML | DOM ontoggle Event
- HTML | DOM onshow Event
- HTML | DOM onselect Event
- HTML | DOM onseeked Event
- HTML | DOM animationend Event
- HTML | DOM onafterprint Event
- HTML | DOM onsearch Event
- HTML | DOM animationiteration Event
- HTML | DOM animationstart Event
- HTML | DOM onmessage Event
- HTML | DOM ondragover Event
- HTML | DOM onended Event
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.