HTML | DOM Script Object
The DOM Script Object is used to represent the HTML <script> element. The script element is accessed by getElementById().
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Where “id” is the ID assigned to the “script” tag.
Before Clicking On Button:
After Clicking On Button :
Example-2: Script Object can be created by using the document.createElement Method.
Before Clicking On Button :
After Clicking On Button:
Supported Browser: The browser supported by DOM Script Object are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.