UI-Router: UI-Router is a client-side router. It is made for single-page web applications. A client-side router updates the browser URL as the user navigates through the single-page app.
AngularJS allows you to change your page title at different stages
Let’s see how to change title
This is the way you can set page title using UI-Router
Install angular-ui-title and append to your Angular project as usual, then don’t forget to inject the ui-router-title in your parent app module.
In your Index file code should be
our title is not dynamically generated in the above code.
Get titles to be dynamically generated
angular-ui-router changes the $rootScope to make the $title variable available sitewide.
It is with using the angular-ui-title approach.
In this approach ui-router permits adding arbitrary key: value stuff to our $state config, available to be referenced anywhere we want anytime.
With this approach, we need an extra intermediary approach within the .run function of our app.
In index file for this approach replace the $title variable with just title like this
Then doing the snippet from above, with a slight change gets us up and running:
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- Difference Between ON Page and OFF Page SEO
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- HTML | title Tag
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- HTML | DOM title Property
- HTML | title Attribute
- CSS Image overlay hover title
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Node.js | process.title Property
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- How to define a title for a document using HTML5 ?
- How to Change the Style of <a> Tag Title Attribute ?
- HTML | <abbr> title attribute
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.