In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you are allowed to repeat the elements of the slice to a specific number of times with the help of the Repeat() function. This method returns a new string which contains the repeated elements of the slice. It is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing Repeat function.
func Repeat(slice_1 byte, count int) byte
Here, slice_1 represents the slice of bytes and the count value represents how many times you want to repeat the elements of the given slice_1.
Result 1: GEEKSGEEKS Result 2: APPLEAPPLEAPPLEAPPLE Result 3: GeeksGeeksGeeksGeeksGeeks
Note: This method will panic if the value of the count is negative or the result of (len(slice_1) * count) overflows.
panic: bytes: negative Repeat count
goroutine 1 [running]:
bytes.Repeat(0x41a787, 0x5, 0x5, 0xfffffffe, 0x66ec0, 0x3f37, 0xf0a40, 0x40a0d0)
- How to trim a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes after the given separator in Golang?
- How to find the last index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim suffix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim prefix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the first index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- Golang | Splitting a slice of bytes after the specified separator
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in uppercase in Golang?
- How to trim right-hand side of a slice of bytes in Golang?
- Check if the Slice of bytes starts with specified prefix in Golang
- How to find last index value of specified byte in slice of bytes in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.