In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you are allowed to replace all the elements in the given slice using the ReplaceAll() functions. This function is used to replace all the elements of the old slice with a new slice. If the given old slice is empty, then it matches at the start of the slice and after each UTF-8 sequence it is yielding up to m+1 replacement for the m-rune string. It is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing RepeatAll function.
func ReplaceAll(ori_slice, old_slice, new_slice byte) byte
Here, ori_slice is the original slice of bytes, old_slice is the slice which you want to replace, and new_slice is the new slice which replaces the old_slice.
Original slice: Slice 1: GGGEEEEKSSS Slice 2: AAPPPLEE New Slice: Slice 1: GGGeeeeKSSS Slice 2: AApppLEE
Result 1: GeEKSforGeEKS, GeEKS, GeEKS Result 2: Hello! i am PISLy, PISLy, PISLy Result 3: geeks, geeks, geeks Result 4: I love love icecream
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to repeat a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the first index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the last index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in uppercase in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes after the given separator in Golang?
- How to trim prefix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim suffix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- Golang | Splitting a slice of bytes after the specified separator
- Check if the specified element is present in the slice of bytes in Golang
- Check if the Slice of bytes ends with specified suffix in Golang
- Check if the Slice of bytes starts with specified prefix in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.