In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you are allowed to convert a slice in the title case using ToTitle() function. This function returns a copy of the given slice of bytes(treat as UTF-8-encoded bytes) in which all the Unicode letters mapped into their title case. It is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing ToTitle function.
func ToTitle(slice_1 byte) byte
Here, slice_1 represents a slice of bytes which you want to convert to title case.
Original slice: Slice 1: geeks Slice 2: apple New Slice: Slice 1: GEEKS Slice 2: APPLE Slice 3: GEEKSFORGEEKS Slice 4: GEEKSFORGEEKS
- Checking Slice of bytes for equality under Unicode case folding in Golang
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in uppercase in Golang?
- How to repeat a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to Map a Rune to Title Case in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes after the given separator in Golang?
- Golang | Splitting a slice of bytes after the specified separator
- How to trim prefix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the first index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the last index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim suffix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.