In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you can check whether the given slice begins with the specified prefix or not with the help of HasPrefix() function. This function returns true if the given slice starts with the specified prefix or return false if the given slice does not start with the specified prefix. It is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing HasPrefix function.
func HasPrefix(slice_1, pre byte) bool
Here, slice_1 is the original slice of bytes and pre is the prefix which is also a slice of bytes. The return type of this function is of the bool type. Let us discuss this concept with the help of an example:
Result_1: true Result_2: false Result_3: true Result_4: false Result_5: true Result_6: false Result_7: true
- How to trim prefix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- Check if the String starts with specified prefix in Golang
- Check if the specified element is present in the slice of bytes in Golang
- Check if the Slice of bytes ends with specified suffix in Golang
- How to split a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to trim a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to repeat a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the first index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- Golang | Splitting a slice of bytes after the specified separator
- How to split a slice of bytes after the given separator in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- How to trim suffix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the last index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.