Approach: Declare an associative array containing key-value pair objects. Then use delete keyword to delete the array objects from an associative array.
Example 1: This example uses delete keyword to remove the objects from associative array.
Example 2: This example uses delete keyword to remove the objects from associative array.
- How to remove a key and its value from an associative array in PHP ?
- Extract unique objects by attribute from array of objects.
- Multidimensional Associative Array in PHP
- How to loop through an associative array and get the key in PHP?
- Convert an object to associative array in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.