“Turtle” is a Python feature like a drawing board, which lets us command a turtle to draw all over it! We can use functions like turtle.forward(…) and turtle.right(…) which can move the turtle around. Turtle is also Known as Logo Programming language which commands for movement and drawing produced line or vector graphics, either on screen or with a small robot termed a turtle.
- Turtle(): This Method is used to make object.
- onscreenclick(functionname,1): This turtle function which sends the current coordinate to function which further utilise to form triangle, 1 is for left click and 3 is for Right click
- speed(): This is used to increse or decrease the speed of turtle pointer.
- listen(): This allows the server to listen to incoming connections.
- done(): This is used to hold the the screen.
- penup(): This is built in function in turtle library to draw out the line.
- pendown(): This is built in function in turtle library to draw in the line.
- forward(): This is built in function in turtle library to move turtle forward direction.it takes pixel unit as an argument
- left(): This is built in function in turtle library to turn turtle left direction.it takes angle in degree as an argument
- turtle.onscreenclick() function in Python
- turtle.forward() method in Python-Turtle
- turtle.setpos() and turtle.goto() functions in Python
- Draw Spiraling Triangle using Turtle in Python
- How to make Indian Flag using Turtle - Python
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python - Hilbert Curve using turtle
- Create a simple Animation using Turtle in Python
- Python - Write "GFG" using Turtle Graphics
- Y Fractal tree in Python using Turtle
- Create digital clock using Python-Turtle
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Colored Flower by circles using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.