Movie and TV Series are a great way of relaxation and has become a part of leisure time for the majority. Are you a big movie or TV Series buff? If yes, you must also watch videos in other languages that you have no idea of. Or in English maybe, where many a time, the dialogues said by the characters could be a little hard to follow or catch up. For that, you must be searching very hard on the internet for that proper and perfect subtitles file.
Well, if you are using VLC Media Player, there is a piece of good news for you. You could get the subtitles that you want very quickly and easily, and that too without breaking a sweat on the internet. But make sure you have got the name of the file appropriately (preferably in the original state, without tinkering it). Let’s take a movie as an example to demonstrate all this.
First of all, select the video file of which you want the subtitles.
Open the file. Make sure you are using VLC Media Player only. After that go to Menu > View > VLsub.
The following dialog box will be opening up. Click on Search By Name.
After this, VLC Player will search for the subtitles. Select the appropriate subtitles.
After this, click on Download Selection button. The subtitles will be successfully loaded.
Enjoy!! You will find the subtitles in the video.
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-3
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-1
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-2
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Linux Command Line?
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
- Privacy and Security in online social media
- Resetting a root password in Linux without external media
- Futuristic Solution to Privacy and Security in online social media
- How to Become a Microsoft Student Partner (MSP)?
- Top 10 Projects For Beginners To Practice HTML and CSS Skills
- 5 Programming Tips For Beginners
- Top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs in 2020
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence(AI) Predictions in 2020
- Biometric System Architecture
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.