It seems to be allowed when there is download link.
As it is written in YouTube Terms of Service, “You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content.You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensor of the Content. YouTube and its licensor reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.” But you can still use it for your personal use without distributing it someone.
- How to download Youtube videos?
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-3
- HTML | Adding Youtube videos
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-5
- Youtube Data API for handling videos | Set-4
- How to test all Linux distributions without downloading them?
- How to speed up the downloading of packages using apt-fast in Ubuntu?
- Downloading gists from Github made simple
- Youtube Data API | Set-2
- Youtube Data API | Set-1
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-4
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-3
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-1
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.