In this article, we will see how to enable copy and paste from a Windows host to a VirtualBox and vice-versa. We’ve taken the VirtualBox guest additions which gives us various additional tooling, specifically giving us the ability to copy and paste. It also enables bi-directional copy and pastes.
Step 1: Start the Virtual Box and go to Settings as shown in the below screenshot
Step 2: Now click on Advanced as marked below
Step 3: Now, click
Share Clipboard --< Bidirectional Drag & Drop --< bidirectional.
- How to Install Kali Linux in VirtualBox?
- Shallow Copy and Deep Copy in C#
- Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
- How to enable PHP's openssl extension to install Composer ?
- Oracle Finance Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- How to copy a file from one directory to another using PHP ?
- Docker - COPY Instruction
- Sum and Product of minimum and maximum element of an Array
- Sum and Product of maximum and minimum element in Binary Tree
- Sum and Product of minimum and maximum element of Binary Search Tree
- Sum and product of k smallest and k largest prime numbers in the array
- Sum and product of k smallest and k largest composite numbers in the array
- Difference between Stop and Wait, GoBackN and Selective Repeat
- Difference and similarities between HashSet, LinkedHashSet and TreeSet in Java
- What are the differences and Similarities Between Lumen and Laravel?
- Generate an array of given size with equal count and sum of odd and even numbers
- Getting System and Process Information Using C Programming and Shell in Linux
- Terminal Mail and Linux Security Mail
- Longest repeating and non-overlapping substring
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.